Notice: Due to the Corona Virus (COVID-19), Marbury High School will be closed and all activities will be cancelled beginning Monday, March 16, 2020. We plan to resume on Monday, April 6, 2020.
COVID-19 and MHS Updates:
Please check this website, our social media sites, and remind for the latest updates regarding operations at MHS
Thursday, March 19, 2020 Update:
- We are not going to online Google Classroom learning as originally stated last week. However, we will post links for things to do while out if you are interested. Click Below for a list of our Helpful Student and Teacher Resources. Scroll through if you need to brush up on skills, or want to take virtual field trips! You can also access them above by going to Quick Links> Student Links> Help and Study Links
- School operations will remain closed until April 3rd.
- All current MHS 9th, 10th, and 11th graders need to complete the online registration for their 10th, 11th, and 12th grade year for next year by April 3, 2020. Please scroll to the bottom for detailed information.
- We will resume activities on Monday, April 6, 2020
- Cap and Gown Pictures with Lifetouch have been rescheduled for Tuesday, April 14, 2020 from 9:48 AM- 11:22 AM. Seniors will sign up with Ms. Beeson for a time slot for their pictures upon return to school.
- Prom is being rescheduled. We will announce the new date when we have more information.
- Graduation is still a go for Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 6:30 PM at the AUM Gynasium.
- The exam exemption policy has been waived for this semester. Students will a "C" average or above will be exempt from exams.
MHS 2020-2021 Course Registration
Due to the COVID-19 Virus, we are asking all upcoming MHS 10th, 11th, and 12th Grade students to click on the appropriate links below in order to register for their courses for the 2020-2021 school year. (Instructional Video on how to complete these forms is forthcoming).
Contact Mrs. Hicks for any questions by clicking on link below